Download “A Lender’s Guide to Massachusetts Foreclosures” (PDF)
Jon Hayden concentrates his practice in the area of real estate law representing commercial mortgage lenders in connection with loans for properties located throughout the United States.
Jon joined Rackemann as an associate in 2015. Prior to that, he was an associate with a Boston commercial litigation and real estate firm.
After law school, Jon served four years on active duty as a Captain in the U.S. Army JAG Corps, serving as a criminal prosecutor for the 18th Airborne Corps at Fort Bragg, N.C., and as an administrative law and legal assistance attorney for the United States Military Academy at West Point.
Honors and Awards
Jon received the Army Commendation Medal twice and the Army Achievement Medal while serving in the U.S. Army.
- Veterans Legal Services, member, Board of Directors; a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation providing legal support to homeless and low-income veterans in Greater Boston
- Boston Bar Association, Public Service Oversight Committee, member
- Member of the Real Estate Finance Association
- Co-author, “A Lender’s Guide to Massachusetts Foreclosures,” July 2018
- Co-Author of the article “Condo Developers Must Understand Building Defect Claims” published in Law360, March 22, 2018
Jon enjoys golfing and skiing, has completed three marathons, competes in road races and triathlons, and swims for the Cambridge Masters Swim Club.