13 Rackemann Attorneys Named to the Super Lawyers 2016 List
Boston law firm Rackemann, Sawyer & Brewster announces that 13 of its attorneys are included in the 2016 edition of Massachusetts Super Lawyers magazine. Of these, eight attorneys are listed as Super Lawyers and five are listed as Rising Stars. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than five percent of the lawyers in Massachusetts are selected by Super Lawyers.
The following Rackemann attorneys on the Massachusetts Super Lawyers list include:
- Jesse W. Abair (Business Litigation)
- Francesco A. De Vito (Real Estate)
- Ellen M. Harrington (Estates & Probate)
- Brian M. Hurley (Land Use/Zoning)
- Nancy G. O’Donnell (Family Law)
- Daniel J. Ossoff (Real Estate Law)
- Johanna W. Schneider (Land Use/Zoning)
- Lucy W. West (Estate & Probate)
The following attorneys were listed as 2016 Massachusetts Rising Stars:
- Megan E. Delehanty (Real Estate)
- David M. Friedman (Family Law)
- Stacie Kosinski (Business Litigation)
- Stuart T. Leslie (Insurance Coverage)
- Heidi Seely (Estate & Probate)
Additionally, Ellen M. Harrington, Nancy G. O’Donnell, Johanna W. Schneider, Lucy W. West, Megan E. Delehanty, Stacie Kosinski, and Heidi Seely were named to the 2016 Women’s Edition – Massachusetts Super Lawyers list.
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in their practice of law.
Posted In: News