Danielle concentrates her practice in family law, assisting clients in matters including divorce, paternity, modifications of alimony and child support, custody disputes, removal, prenuptials, postnuptials and guardianships. Danielle places a large emphasis on client relationships and works closely with clients throughout her representation. She provides realistic advice, helping clients to set goals and develop legal strategy. She is responsive and accessible, she stays knowledgeable on current law and she can navigate the Probate and Family Courts with ease.
Danielle joined the firm in 2015 after working as an associate with Prince Lobel Tye, LLP in their family law department. She also served as a Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Randy J. Kaplan in both the Suffolk County Probate and Family Court and the Middlesex County Probate and Family Court. In this capacity, Danielle drafted complex legal writing assignments and worked on a variety of family law, probate and equity matters.
Honors and Awards
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer – Rising Star 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Top Women Lawyers in Massachusetts – Boston Magazine 2017 and 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Greater Boston Family Law Inn of Court
- Vice President (2018 – Present)
- Treasurer (2016 – 2018)
- Boston Bar Association
- Family Law Section Steering Committee (2018 – Present)
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Skidmore College Class Agent