Dave Leslie is a business lawyer with over 40 years of corporate and litigation experience helping clients with complex insurance-related issues. He primarily represents insurance regulators concerning material insurance company transactions, examinations and reorganizations, as well as insurance companies and insurance agencies.
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers of America, listed 2013-2015 and 2017-2019
Dave has many years of experience representing insurance regulators and members of the insurance industry, including the following:
- Insurance regulators in reorganizations of large property/casualty insurers
- Insurance regulators respecting life insurers and HMOs
- Insurance regulators in path-breaking multistate examinations of national insurers and in material transactions of first impression
- Insurers and insurance agencies in corporate transactions and litigation matters
In addition, he has served as lead counsel in state and federal courts, including the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, the New Hampshire Supreme Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.