Laurence Yorra is a real estate lawyer representing corporations, developers, institutional lenders, non-profits and individuals in all aspects of commercial and residential conveyancing, leasing and financing.
Laurence joined the firm in 1998. Before that, he was a Senior Attorney at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Franklin, MA, 1993-1998 and an Associate at Bingham, Dana & Gould, Boston, MA 1990-1992.
- Developers of residential complexes in the acquisition, financing and disposition of single and multifamily residential properties.
- Non-profit entities in the acquisition, financing, development and disposition of their real estate assets.
- Developers and institutional lenders in financings, loan restructurings, asset recoveries, and workouts.
- Individuals and estates in the acquisition and disposition of high-end residential properties.
- Neighbors in the development of access and utility easement programs for exclusive neighborhoods in the North Shore and Martha’s Vineyard.
In addition, Laurence reviews title abstracts, resolves title problems and prepares title certifications for real estate financings and acquisitions.
- Real Estate Bar Association for Massachusetts, member