Megan Delehanty represents clients in a wide range of commercial real estate matters, including financings, acquisitions, dispositions, and title matters. The financing transactions she handles include construction and permanent loans, senior and mezzanine financings, syndicated loans, and multistate portfolio loans secured by multifamily, office and industrial properties located in Massachusetts and throughout the United States. Megan also advises developers and contractors using AIA construction and design contracts.
Megan joined Rackemann in 2011. Prior to joining the firm, she was an associate in the Boston office of Ropes & Gray LLP. After law school, Megan served as a judicial clerk for Justice Warren Matthews of the Alaska Supreme Court.
Honors and Awards
- Recognized as a 2014-2016 Massachusetts Super Lawyer “Rising Star”
Megan has represented a wide range of financial institutions and other corporate and institutional real estate clients in the following:
- Agent bank in a $142.5 million acquisition loan for a 51-building industrial/flex portfolio located in Illinois and Indiana
- Agent bank in an $85 million syndicated construction loan facility for the development of a build-to-suit office project in Massachusetts.
- Agent bank in a $64 million syndicated construction loan for the development of an apartment complex in Maryland.
- Regional bank in a $58 million refinancing of a New Jersey office building.
- Hedge fund on title and land use issues in connection with a planned $95 million development in the Seaport District of Boston.
- Corporate client in zoning reviews of potential sites to be acquired.
- Co-Chair of the Title and Conveyancing Committee of the Real Estate Section of the Boston Bar Association, 2018-2020
- Member of CREW Boston
- Member of the Membership Committee of the Real Estate Finance Association (REFA)
- Serves on the Wilmington Historical Commission
Publications & Talks
- Speaker at Boston Bar Association program “Title Insurance 101: The Basics and a Bit More,” January 11, 2019
Travel, theater, cooking, board games