Press Release: 12 Rackemann Attorneys Named to the Best Lawyers 2022 List
Boston, MA, August 19, 2021 — Boston law firm Rackemann, Sawyer & Brewster announces that 12 of its attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2022. Published by Woodward/White, Inc., Best Lawyers highlights the top 5% of practicing attorneys in the United States, covering more than 145 different practice areas.
The following attorneys were named to the Best Lawyers list:
- Francesco A. De Vito (Real Estate Law)
- Megan E. Delehanty (Real Estate Law)
- Ellen M. Harrington (Trusts and Estates Law)
- Brian M. Hurley (Litigation & Real Estate Law)
- Michael P. Last (Environmental Law & Real Estate Law)
- Matthew J. Leonard (Trusts and Estates Law)
- J. David Leslie (Insurance Law)
- Louis C. Miller (Real Estate Law)
- Maura E. Murphy (Nonprofit/Charities Law)
- Michael F. O’Connell (Tax Law)
- Daniel J. Ossoff (Land Use and Zoning Law & Real Estate Law)
In addition, Katharine B. M. Brite (Trusts and Estates Law) was recognized in Best Lawyers’ new category, “Ones to Watch.” This designation recognizes individual lawyers who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States. Recipients typically have been in practice for five to nine years.
Inclusion in Best Lawyers in America is based entirely on peer review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical and legal practice area. Selections will be featured in the recent edition of The Best Lawyers in America and will be excerpted in the Boston Globe.
Posted In: News