Press Release: Ten Rackemann Attorneys Named Massachusetts Super Lawyers
Boston law firm Rackemann, Sawyer & Brewster announces that ten of its attorneys were named to the list of 2019 Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. The results will be published in Boston magazine and in New England Super Lawyers, which is published by Thomson Reuters.
The following Rackemann attorneys were named as Massachusetts Super Lawyers:
- Francesco A. De Vito (Real Estate Law)
- Ellen M. Harrington (Trusts and Estates Law)
- Brian M. Hurley (Litigation – Real Estate)
- Nancy G. O’Donnell (Family Law)
- Daniel J. Ossoff (Real Estate Law)
Five Rackemann attorneys were also listed as Rising Stars. Rising Star candidates must be either 40 years old or younger, or have been in practice for 10 years or fewer.
- David M. Friedman (Family Law)
- Stacie A. Kosinski (Litigation)
- Matthew J. Leonard (Trust and Estates Law)
- Stuart T. Leslie (Insurance Law)
- Heidi A. Seely (Trust and Estates Law)
Additionally, attorneys Harrington, O’Donnell, Kosinski, and Seely will be listed in this year’s Super Lawyers Women’s Edition.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented multiphase selection process is designed to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel. Only up to 5% of the state’s total lawyer pool is selected for Super Lawyers and no more than 2.5% are named to the Rising Stars list.
Posted In: News