Seven Rackemann Attorneys Named to the Best Lawyers 2017 List
Boston law firm Rackemann, Sawyer & Brewster announces that seven of its attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2017. Published by Woodward/White, Inc., Best Lawyers is considered by many as the oldest and most respected peer review publication in the legal profession.
The following attorneys were named to the Best Lawyers list:
- Francesco A. De Vito (Real Estate Law)
- Richard J. Gallogly (Land Use and Zoning Law)
- Ellen M. Harrington (Trusts and Estates Law)
- Michael P. Last (Environmental Law)
- David Leslie (Insurance Law)
- Michael F. O’Connell (Tax Law)
- Daniel J. Ossoff (Real Estate Law)
Daniel J. Ossoff was also noted as “Lawyer of the Year” for Real Estate Law in Boston.
Inclusion in Best Lawyers in America is based entirely on peer review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical and legal practice area. Selections will be featured in the recent edition of The Best Lawyers in America© and will be excerpted in the Boston Globe in 2016.
Click here to download a copy of the press release.
Posted In: News